• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dyno Results

dirkdiggler

Suspended
Dyno Results for my 2009 RTX SE

My sled made 146.2 HP at 9200 with CR10EK plugs, K&N Filters, Excel Header into stock muffler, PC111, and ignition module.

With the same setup except change the stock muffler to the Barker and remove the rev limiter it made 150.4 at 9700 RPMs. It also improved the torque by 8 foot pounds at peak and held the torque higher all the way through.

dirkdiggler said:
Dyno Results for my 2009 RTX SE

My sled made 146.2 HP at 9200 with CR10EK plugs, K&N Filters, Excel Header into stock muffler, PC111, and ignition module.

With the same setup except change the stock muffler to the Barker and remove the rev limiter it made 150.4 at 9700 RPMs. It also improved the torque by 8 foot pounds at peak and held the torque higher all the way through.

My guess is that dyno reads low?

The resultls are good...however it shows Barkers 12 hp claim is way out to lunch...even when mated to great mods.

I don't think I would want to push that motor that high, but 9400 would be good.

Did it really make 4 more hp or was it just because the engine was screaming RPM's?

SledFreak said:
I don't think I would want to push that motor that high, but 9400 would be good.

Did it really make 4 more hp or was it just because the engine was screaming RPM's?

With the stock can it wouldn't pull the dyno past 9200 like it did with the barker. The Barker pulled the Dyno Past 9700 all the way into the 10,000's. So yes it makes the power there.

yamahaboy701 said:
Do you have the dyno sheets? It would be nice to do a side by side full rpm comparison. Stock VS Barker

I don't have the sheets. The Dyno work was done for free so the dyno operator kept the sheets

dirkdiggler said:
yamahaboy701 said:
Do you have the dyno sheets? It would be nice to do a side by side full rpm comparison. Stock VS Barker

I don't have the sheets. The Dyno work was done for free so the dyno operator kept the sheets

Understandable.
Do you know that HP of the barker at 9200rpm?

Back