• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Phun Run feb 18-20 Lake City MI Roll call

T.S.U.Filmz

Expert
Who is going looking for a head count

everyone is welcome even if you don't have a phazer come out and ride with us

feb 18-20. We are just trying to get people to ride with us. This is are plan.

Leno said:
Prozac500 and my self are planing a trip for Phazer riders in Lake City Michigan for Feb 18-20 (all sleds are welcome). We talked to the Lake City Motel they have 9 rooms and they are holding them for TY member for a few weeks before they start filling them, there rates are very reasonable. the number for the motel is (231) 839-4857. I would recomand that if you are planing on going on this trip to get reservations in soon. This is going to be an offical TY ride so all TY members that show up will have to sign a waiver. We are planing on meeting for breakfest every morning at the Coffee Cup at 8:00am and if your not in the mood for breakfest we will meet in the motel parking lot at 9:00am. Depending on the size of the group we will probley break off into 2 groups 1 group for on trail riding and the other for off trail and forest road riding. If we do break into groups we can either meet for lunch or dinner somewhere. if you have any questions about this trip please feel free to pm me or Prozac500 about it thanks and hope to see as many phazers as we can there.

room rates are single bed 1 person $50, 2 people $56,
Double 2 full bed, frig, microwave table/chairs 2 people $65, 3 people $70, 4 people $75
Triple 3 full beds, frig, microwave, table/chairs, 3 people $75, $5 per extra person. Here is the address 704 North Morey Road, Lake City, MI

I hope to see you there. Like T.S.U.Filmz said u don't have to have a phazer. Oh ya just to make sure there are going to be 2 groups running. 1 is going to be off trail and the other will be on trail. pz5 will be leading the on trail group.

Plan to be there, but staying in Cadillac

Cool I am almost ready to go.

If anyone that is going has a helmet cam please bring it. I am going to try yo make a video.

Aw Rats . . .

I got rescheduled and won't be able to make it. I was really looking forward to this ride.

Ding said:
Aw Rats . . .

I got rescheduled and won't be able to make it. I was really looking forward to this ride.

Man that sucks!!!!! I was hoping to meet up with you again. I haven't seen you in a long time. Are you going on the Demo ride this year?

prozac500 said:
Ding said:
Aw Rats . . .

Man that sucks!!!!! I was hoping to meet up with you again. I haven't seen you in a long time. Are you going on the Demo ride this year?

Yep, hope to make the Demo ride.

Trucker said:
I will be there with my son Friday night. Hope the weather holds out!

Sweet! Ya I hope the weather holds up to.

Ding said:
prozac500 said:
Ding said:
Aw Rats . . .

Yep, hope to make the Demo ride.

I hope to make the Demo ride to. We will see what happens.

Back