• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1" track for hard pack racing

I thought the one inch is a ripsaw , not rip 2.
Correct. This is the track I picked up from a member on here. 2023 SRX. Track.jpg

My 2020 TCAT came stock with a 1" track. I ran 144, 1.50" studboy studs and backers. Hooked hard on hardpack trails and I never really gave up much in the soft snow on groomed trails. I really liked it.

My 2020 TCAT came stock with a 1" track. I ran 144, 1.50" studboy studs and backers. Hooked hard on hardpack trails and I never really gave up much in the soft snow on groomed trails. I really liked it.
144 studs with doubles? angled backers? Singles? Also did you go outside the windows? Going to run 144 in the 1" I plan to run. I was going to run 96 studs/ 48 doubles inside the windows and every other(single) outside the windows.

I have pretty much the same setup, and it will spin a bit in anything more than a 3-4 inches of fresh snow over groomed trails before eventually hooking up but is fine on hardpack and perfect for iced out corners.

@jonlafon1 All 144 of mine are inside (none outside of windows), all singles. Switching track out to 1.25 rip 2 over the summer sometime.

'23 SRX is a 1" ripsaw as well

1680819876887.png

I did hear of one guy that got a 1.25 rip 2 on his.

I've never understood why the rip1 is made when the 2 is superior.

144 studs with doubles? angled backers? Singles? Also did you go outside the windows? Going to run 144 in the 1" I plan to run. I was going to run 96 studs/ 48 doubles inside the windows and every other(single) outside the windows.
Doubles and singles in a 4-2 pattern. No angled backers.

Back