• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

121" to 136" Phazer questions.

Yours looks about 8" which I think should be enough.

Since a 128" will fit without an extension there is some excess length in the stock tunnel.

Here's a photo of mine with a tape.
image.jpg image.jpg

I thought I was closer to 13" because the end of my tape measure is where my cut and weld is

Yours looks really great btw, did you buy the pipe size I said?

I thought I was closer to 13" because the end of my tape measure is where my cut and weld is

Ok I see how you were measuring it now. Ya I think yours should work. I added a 9" piece in mine but from the front weld it would be about 14" and when I fully compressed my skid with no springs on it it had some space left.

what would be the easiest way to compress the springs? ratchet straps? or just taking the tension off of them?

yes, if you look close enough you can almost see the 2 welds. one meeting the end of the tape measure, and the other between 8-9"

Yours looks really great btw, did you buy the pipe size I said?
Thanks.

Well I finished it up last night at just before midnight and got it loaded on my dad's truck for him to take out to the cottage this morning. Sorry to anyone in west Winnipeg last night if I woke you up trying to load it at midnight.;)!

It was a real fight to get that rear axle in after installing the skid, the new track is still fairly tight but should hopefully stretch out a bit.

IMG_1218.JPG IMG_1219.JPG IMG_1220.JPG IMG_1221.JPG IMG_1222.JPG

Sick extension! Looks great. Sadly we have been getting nothing but cold dry weather up here and no snow.. so I haven't had deep enough snow to really push the 136" to its limits. It's a crap winter in southern Ontario! Next project this summer is new wider skiis for the phazer! And might go back to stock exhaust.

Thanks!

It's not much better I'm Manitoba right now, +2 out and not much snow on the ground but there is some in the forcast. :letsnow:

Regarding skis I'm running MTX skis from an 09 Nytro and really like them. I've used Syldogs and they are good but I found them a little bit hard to handle in crusty snow. I also have a Skinz skid plate which helps with floatation.

Where can I find this skid plate?

These guys have it, http://splashndirt.ca/catalog/ProductGroupDetail/2456/skinz-protective-gear-float-plate

I bought mine from Royaldistributing but can't find it on their site now?. The float plate helps a TON on the phazer. Voda when did you order yours? I got mine from Royal but it was a few years ago.

Also from Royal but maybe 4 years ago. I did contact Skinz because I was missing the stickers that were suppose to come with it and they were very helpful and I think they will sell direct.

Back