• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

13mm sway bar on 2011 Apex

13 MM SWAY BAR

I PUT ONE ON 2011 APEX SE AND LOVE IT. HELPS KEEP SLED FLATTER IN TURNS. FROM PIONEER? ;)!

I did the same, improved steering response and flatter handling too. Got mine from Pioneer Performance.

Just put one on from Pioneer, but haven't ridden it just yet.

I have used one for a few years on a 06 and it works great. I would warn, if your someone who rides in the bumps alot or likes slaming into banks, you may want to rethink this. It makes the sled very hard to go corner ways into abank and makes the bumps in a corner very hard. If you ride mostly the flat, they are awsome.

BETHEVIPER said:
I have used one for a few years on a 06 and it works great. I would warn, if your someone who rides in the bumps alot or likes slaming into banks, you may want to rethink this. It makes the sled very hard to go corner ways into abank and makes the bumps in a corner very hard. If you ride mostly the flat, they are awsome.

I had one on my 06 and hated it. I went back to the stock swaybar. Made the front end too stiff for my liking.

I have an 06 RTX and don't experience any harshness at all, handling greatly improves with bar....think that the floats make the difference

I tried one for a weekend and could not tolerate it, unless riding quebec trails!

I have a 13mm bar in my 07 Apex, I just rode my wifes 13 Apex I think it's good with the stock bar, no ski lift on hers like mine had.

I put the 13mm in my 03 RX1 3 years ago and just put one in my 06 Apex. I think it is an absolute must for both of these sleds. Takes away a ton of inside ski lift and body roll in corners. I have not experienced the harsh ride in corners on flat or rough trails. I ride both of these sleds very hard into corners, smooth or rough and feel very safe doing so after putting the bar in. Riding hard or riding easy I find the handling to be much better with the 13mm. Also got my from Pioneer performance, Great customer service and fast shipping!

Back