• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007/2008 Mileage tracker...

06 Apex ER bought used this year with 1224 miles. Now 1869. Almost 650 miles. Going to Canada Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. Should be easily another 500. I LOVE THIS SLED!!!!!!!!!!!

07 RTX started this season with 2,760 miles (low snow last year) and put on 1,358 in two trips this year for a total of 4,118 miles as of today.

Cobalt
:-o

Started the year with 1400 on my Apex, blew the chaincase at 2400 miles. Just about got it back together now.

Have about 2200 miles on this winter between my Apex, my old SRX and a different Apex.

Only 544 miles this season. Its been terrible around WNY (no snow). Twice this winter we had a good amount of snow only to lose it each time to 50"s and rain. Alot of the trails must be washed out and full of water now. I would say there is a good chance our season is done around here. Again...terrible! The West and Midwest keep on getting pounded with snow but we keep on getting warm weather/current from the South.

I started the season with with 1009 on the new speedometer (taken off the Apex) and now have 4287 showing. The sled had 5900 on the old odometer before the motor let go last ride of last season.

Its been a great season for so little snow.

Back