• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 Yamaha's

FxsX24 said:
yamahas said:
hey the phazers are actualy cheaper then last year...

they went up in the states

weird, last year thr RTX was 10,699 and the GT was 10,599 and this year the RTX is 9,749 and the GT is 8,999. In canada

Nothing earth shattering, but I hope to get a ride on a Vector w/ EPS.

Looks like this will be cat's big year - tons of hype at that camp, I'm thinking they may have a new 4S and a new chassis.

They must really be getting out of the snowmobile business in a few years. The apex hasn't changed in 7 years and the nytro in 5 years aside from a few mods and power steering. who really cares about power steering? Touring and luxury sleds sure, but who really wants the extra weight and money? THeir market share will continue to plumet which is a bummer :(

Agreed, doesn't look like Ski-Doo or Polaris are throwing out anything too radically new, I'm very interested in what they've got cooking in Thief River. When's their release date?

A little underwhelming, I gotta say. Hate to say it but if my sled disintigrated right now, I'd be pretty temped by a flush.

mitchw said:
Agreed, doesn't look like Ski-Doo or Polaris are throwing out anything too radically new, I'm very interested in what they've got cooking in Thief River. When's their release date?

Except for a new rear skid from SD your choice of wrap kit at no charge and $4,000 less than the Apex.I could care less about Polaris made in Mexico #$%&*

mitchw said:
Ski-doo and Polaris have brought out new sleds last couple of years(800etec, Rush) thought for sure something was coming down the pike. Maybe Yamaha IS getting out of sleds afterall!!!They might as well. :die :yam:

well, you guys seem to be a little upset over nothing. what is honestly wrong with the way the yamaha selds are designed?? we already have the most durable, best ergonomic sleds on the market. why do a drastic change??

New Skis across the board, New tracks on multiple models, EPS on more models, new drivers on the mountain sleds.

these are the things we have complained about for years. YAMAHA has listened, and now you guys find more ways to BI**H. reallY?!?!

AC is March 8.

I agree, nothing wrong with the way they are, just feels stale in a highly competitive, shrinking market. Japanese companies are known for being highly conservative and fiscally responsible, I think they are being cautious.

Back