• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 Manitoba TY RIDE Interest

NO Silly...this one....

srxtwins said:
I would think hotel info will not be confirmed until after we locals discuss it this weekend and figure out what best suits our needs.

Hummmmmmmm is there a Secret Meeting Place for this :jump:

I just assumed you guys already did the bar-q, after all it was lined up for sept long weekend at gimli as far as I knew. I was more interested at that point to this statement as to who was meeting and where in regards to this years TY Ride.......AND NO ONE BUTT NO ONE made a response to it

....Ooooh Well we will have to wait till next year for that Bar-q...i'll be sending you NO LESS than 50 emails before we leave and then 50 more to let you know were back and WHERE's the Bar-q:jump:

NO Silly...this one....

srxtwins said:
I would think hotel info will not be confirmed until after we locals discuss it this weekend and figure out what best suits our needs.

Hummmmmmmm is there a Secret Meeting Place for this :jump:

I just assumed you guys already did the bar-q, after all it was lined up for sept long weekend at gimli as far as I knew. I was more interested at that point to this statement as to who was meeting and where in regards to this years TY Ride.......AND NO ONE BUTT NO ONE made a response to it

....Ooooh Well we will have to wait till next year for that Bar-q...i'll be sending you NO LESS than 50 emails before we leave and then 50 more to let you know were back and WHERE's the Bar-q:jump:
Working on it, you may have to stay tuned to the thread! LOL!

Guys Dan "The Grizzly One" called and he and Neiko are interested in coming with me..........Let it Snow, Let it Snow.......and Nos PRo and I were talking about meeting in Duluth - this could get complicated. We will have to work out the specifics but is looking good for a TY southern contingency !!

Same Hotel Glenn Howard Inn?

Yamadoo

Guys Dan "The Grizzly One" called and he and Neiko are interested in coming with me..........Let it Snow, Let it Snow.......and Nos PRo and I were talking about meeting in Duluth - this could get complicated. We will have to work out the specifics but is looking good for a TY southern contingency !!

Yamadoo

Awesome. :Rockon:

Yamadoo

;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!;)!

Back