• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Race into Winter / Epping grass drags

GR8BBQ

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha SRViper X-TX SE
2017 Ski-Doo Blizzard 900 ACE
2001 Yamaha SXR 700 Triple
1995 Polaris Indy Lite
Hey all! Hope to see you at this year's show! It will be my first visit, planning to go Friday and Saturday. Hope the weather is good! Good luck to any Yami racers!

Can you post all the details to the show for others?
As you wish!

The NH Grass Drags and Watercross is a three-day powersports extravaganza held annually by the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association on Columbus Day weekend in October. Also known in the snowmobile world as “The Grass Drags” or “Epping,” the Race Into Winter Grass Drags and Watercross is the premiere event for snowmobile enthusiasts and competitors.

Race Into Winter: October 6-7-8, 2023​

As you wish!

The NH Grass Drags and Watercross is a three-day powersports extravaganza held annually by the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association on Columbus Day weekend in October. Also known in the snowmobile world as “The Grass Drags” or “Epping,” the Race Into Winter Grass Drags and Watercross is the premiere event for snowmobile enthusiasts and competitors.

Race Into Winter: October 6-7-8, 2023​

Nice!!

According to the vendor list, Yamaha will have a booth, hope that's the case!

This is a great event. I try to go every year. Great place to buy clothes/helmets etc.

I went to this Event Friday with a bunch of friends.
Yamaha actually had a trailer there, full display of sled but not much action.
I went over and talked to the reps and gave them my condolences. They didn't look all that excited to be there and the vibe was pretty low energy.
At least they said they were not getting let go but where being given different positions within the company.
They had almost no info regarding Yamaha's involvement going forward as an engine supplier for anybody, even for the small 120's and sno scoot type sleds.

I went over and talked to the reps and gave them my condolences. They didn't look all that excited to be there and the vibe was pretty low energy.
At least they said they were not getting let go but where being given different positions within the company.
They had almost no info regarding Yamaha's involvement going forward as an engine supplier for anybody, even for the small 120's and sno scoot type sleds.
I had exactly the same experience, including the clearly low energy atmosphere. We should have met up, I too was there on Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_20231006_161533779_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231006_161533779_HDR.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 33
I had the exact same conversation with them... The Arctic Cat display was where most people were spending their time!

Back