• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2025 SRX

Looking at the Catalyst 146 Riot 600 yesterday the layout and space under hood is exceptional and appears that working on and getting to the work is far better than all other newer sleds.. There are so many improvements its very impressive…I like the design and your looking at sled of the year no doubt … Great job Cat……
Yes the first time I removed all the panels, hood and exhaust I was like okay this sled just doesn't have the same "old" feeling of cats past sleds. It actually seemed way more thought out and detailed in a good way.. Now the clutch/engine being slammed down low and the body panels narrowed will cause some issues with changing the belt and working on clutching. If you want to check offset or really work in that area you need to remove the clutch guard.. Its TIGHT in the clutching compartment, like really tight.. If you put a aftermarket clutch cover on its even tighter.. Removing 3 t-25 screws will help in changing belt. And some patients! You need to pull on the panel some and tuck the belt in and turn clutch to get the belt in and down around.. Its not to bad once you do it a time or two, but it would be my only complaint (small one).. I have not pulled the brake to see what they did with the drive shaft bearing fit yet.. Way behind on things this year.. Kind of like mother nature

Yes the first time I removed all the panels, hood and exhaust I was like okay this sled just doesn't have the same "old" feeling of cats past sleds. It actually seemed way more thought out and detailed in a good way.. Now the clutch/engine being slammed down low and the body panels narrowed will cause some issues with changing the belt and working on clutching. If you want to check offset or really work in that area you need to remove the clutch guard.. Its TIGHT in the clutching compartment, like really tight.. If you put a aftermarket clutch cover on its even tighter.. Removing 3 t-25 screws will help in changing belt. And some patients! You need to pull on the panel some and tuck the belt in and turn clutch to get the belt in and down around.. Its not to bad once you do it a time or two, but it would be my only complaint (small one).. I have not pulled the brake to see what they did with the drive shaft bearing fit yet.. Way behind on things this year.. Kind of like mother nature

When I watched the track change video online, It looked like the same old brake caliper and slip fit of the ProCross design. Looked like no change to me at all. Which would be a sin, but the BOP shaft saver should work on it if so.

I’m hoping the 858 has hp
The 600 made the same power they did 20 years ago.
They need a 4 stroke
I need some more time on a catalyst but I can say at 6’2’’ it’ feels small in comparison to the procross and the competition.
The fit and finish is the best they have ever had I agree!!
Thoughts on the seat? Pretty hard IMO.. Wife says the same thing.. I put a heated seat in last night on it.. They changed the way the seat cover goes on slightly... Better.. Only a few staples

Back