• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2025 SRX

7000 and 9000 models are listed for 2025

Last edited:
I can’t help but wonder how many models Yamaha will get if cat is only giving us one 998t.

Either way.. Cat is definitely going a different direction.. Hearing new Cat 4 stroke NA AND TURBO. Cat built motors.
I want to add the Catalyst is by far the best fit and finish I ever seen from TRF.. The decals and painted plastics are really nice..> thank you Yamaha for showing them how its done

Wonder if the 2025 tcat got the new dash ?

There will be a Riot 9000, and 9000RR in addition to one ZR7000 model.

IMG_1105.jpeg
IMG_1103.jpeg

Ohhh I like that TCat and RR. Awesome looking!

That orange RIOT is tight! Cat over the years has really done a nice job with colors and graphics .. Like best in the biz hands down.. Going back to the 90's even they always had the best eye catching colors.. Maybe im bias? they really nailed it in 2025 for sure! I got to rip the RXC catty around a little.. Nice trail ripper for sure.. Its got a little growl to it also.. Sounds pretty bad #*$&@ when you get into some..

That orange RIOT is tight! Cat over the years has really done a nice job with colors and graphics .. Like best in the biz hands down.. Going back to the 90's even they always had the best eye catching colors.. Maybe im bias? they really nailed it in 2025 for sure! I got to rip the RXC catty around a little.. Nice trail ripper for sure.. Its got a little growl to it also.. Sounds pretty bad #*$&@ when you get into some..
I don’t love the shade of orange on the 9000. I wish it were the orange color they used on the 2024 Catalyst Riot. I really like that color.

Back