• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2025 SRX color

Blue is the fastest color, we all know that.

My preference would have been the red/white but have my eye on a few 2022's ;)!

Regardless of the color, it should should come with a 240hp factory tune... as a last "hoorah" and keep the title of the most HP from the factory for a while. :)

Last edited:
Regardless of the color, it should should come with a 240hp factory tune... as a last "hoorah" and t keep the title of the most HP from the factory for a while. :)
I'd really like to see Yamaha do that too twyztid. It would be an awesome way to say goodbye to the snowmobile industry. Ideally I wish that they would offer an option to the buyers of the last Yamaha sleds at least a couple of options with the colors.

I'm already all in for a 2025 SRX with my dealer so I'll be happy with whatever color they decide to go with with the SRX, but if it was up to me....I'm kinda' partial to the Yamaha snowmobile Red/White/Black heritage colors from their earliest days entering the snowmobile industry...

SRX.JPG

Last edited:
Sadly, besides graphics, the "Sayonara Edition SRX" will probably be recycled graphics and use up what is left in the bottom of the parts bins. Same will be true of the Tcat.

Back