• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2025 SRX color

Well...that surprises me somewhat. I would have thought for sure that Yamaha would exit with Red & White/Black or perhaps a Yellow & Black livery from the racing days rather than another blue SRX.

I just bought another SRX from a friend and have decided to offer up this zero mile 2024' SRX (2 year warranty) available if someone wants a last shot at the black and gold livery. I also have it paired with a beautifully restored 80 SRX if someone wants the matching pair in Black/Gold. Available in Canada or meet at US Border Montana to North Dakota.

PM me to discuss price and delivery options in the west.

SRX-Hound.jpg

IMG-0685.jpg

IMG-0663.jpg

IMG-0343.jpg
Put it in for sale section if it’s even real Newbie!

Even real? Moddy!

With you not being a VIP, you can only advertise in the free 7-day classified section but even if VIP, there is a special section in the forum to post those forsale ads vs posting in a thread discussing 2025 model. Hope this helps. ;)!

Sweet rides, btw.

Got it...thanks. I posted the 2024' SRX pairing in the free 7 days classifieds.

And yes...the ad is real. :)

Don't know why that real comment was even put out there. Strange?

Got it...thanks. I posted the 2024' SRX pairing in the free 7 days classifieds.

And yes...the ad is real. :)

Don't know why that real comment was even put out there. Strange?
Because you are new here and people put scams up all the time. It’s easy to use someone else’s pictures. Did you buy the SRX at Port?

No. Bought the new SRX at Argyll Mostorsports here in Edmonton.

Back