• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2025 SRX color

So come on Yamaha, just release the 25’s info and pics, other Mfg’s have….why wait, we know there will be nothing new but BNG’s and a higher MSRP. Give us some time to figure out how to afford one and factor selling our current limited availability sled.

So come on Yamaha, just release the 25’s info and pics, other Mfg’s have….why wait, we know there will be nothing new but BNG’s and a higher MSRP. Give us some time to figure out how to afford one and factor selling our current limited availability sled.
Only AC has. Most wait until April. Teasers in March.

My dealer said that Yamaha has a ton of 24s still sitting at the warehouse that dealers have not taken.
Seems strange considering the online orders sold out in 12 milliseconds.....

No snow.
Higher interest rates.
Sleds priced too high.
Lots of sleds at the dealers for all makes.

Lots of rebates from the OEM's now too. Its getting real again with the poor winter. I have a 23 here that came late last year I haven't ridden this season, and from the looks of it I wont, I put 60 miles on it this last spring.

The local news said Feb looks to be much warmer than average again after a little 10 day cold snap we just had. I see nothing but 40's in the forecast and lows barley touching freezing. Buddy and I have our names on a 25's but got to ask myself why. There's no way I'm going to pay MSRP that I know. It's just a snowmobile. COVID crap is behind us and dealers are still sitting on last years models.

My local Doo dealer had 25 forfit their early deposits which meant they lost $500

More than a few catalysts are still at heinens

Wish I wouldn't have bought that "good deal" last year and held out. Oh well it's got what I like in it.

Lots of rebates from the OEM's now too. Its getting real again with the poor winter. I have a 23 here that came late last year I haven't ridden this season, and from the looks of it I wont, I put 60 miles on it this last spring.

The local news said Feb looks to be much warmer than average again after a little 10 day cold snap we just had. I see nothing but 40's in the forecast and lows barley touching freezing. Buddy and I have our names on a 25's but got to ask myself why. There's no way I'm going to pay MSRP that I know. It's just a snowmobile. COVID crap is behind us and dealers are still sitting on last years models.
I took my sidewinder out for about a 20 mile ride then put it back in the garage until we get a better base. Decided to ride my nytro in these conditions.
This weekend I will trailer out about 45 miles and unload in the areas that have more snow.

I'd really like to see Yamaha do that too twyztid. It would be an awesome way to say goodbye to the snowmobile industry. Ideally I wish that they would offer an option to the buyers of the last Yamaha sleds at least a couple of options with the colors.

I'm already all in for a 2025 SRX with my dealer so I'll be happy with whatever color they decide to go with with the SRX, but if it was up to me....I'm kinda' partial to the Yamaha snowmobile Red/White/Black heritage colors from their earliest days entering the snowmobile industry...

View attachment 174468
That SRX is TOTAL YAMI FOR SURE!!

Back