• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone been out riding this season yet??

dzglaser21

Veteran
Hey all first time back here since the spring. Haven't really seen any snow here yet in pittsburgh just checking to see how many of you have been lucky enough to go out riding this season

Just loaded the trailer tonight leaving in the afternoon tommorrow for the UP of Michigan. I used too live in Harrisburg PA move to Minneapolis 2001

Got out last weekend! Barrie Ontario. Actually Anton Mills and towards Horseshoe Valley on the County Forest Trails. Photos from a series of sand pits just outside of Barrie. Only about 18 inches at the pits where the photos were taken, but there was over 2 feet around Anton Mills. Spent most of both days (Fri and Sat) breaking trail, with fresh pow coming over the hood. Until we found a groomed trail on Sat. What a blast!. Snow melted during the week, but it is -5C now and snowing again!

Attachments

• 4-800.jpg
    4-800.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 1-800.jpg
    1-800.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 3-800.jpg
    3-800.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 157
Lucky you. This was the first Nov that I have not rode my sled in years. Now I'm really depressed :drink:

I have about 140 miles on this year so far. Snow has not been the best but its still early.

:D

rode 2-300 miles last weekend out of grayling mich. just ridiing after dark. snow was a little light, but plenty to give the machines their first trial run and get the nos dialed in perfectly without hurting the hyfax. going back up next weekend if i hafta hit the u.p.

There are some trails open up in the Cochrane to Kap stretch , and even some that are green !
Anyone been up there yet ?

I'm waiting for Old Forge trails to shape up here in NY. I did get out for a short rip a few weeks ago. Bring on winter!

Me and wife been braaapn our 2004s we got about a foot and a have of snow in western Canadian prairies now,but it’s minus 30-40 degrees Celsius now lol, should be warmer this weekend
39AF2187-6512-46D9-9F87-A5E1D467A938.jpg

Back