• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bent rails

do we think the 4th wheel kit would have helped prevent this situation then?

mach9 said:
booxr800,

What did you back up into?
I didn't back into anything went off a small jump. Landed to far towards the rear of the skid. Some people might say I had to of landed straight up and down for that to happen but thats not the case.

either way..all I can say if it was me...Yamaha would be replacing it...

as I see it, guys pounding and jumping any sled can bend or break #*$&@!

Mighty said:
As I see it; Fat guys riding heavy sleds are gonna bend $hit....... :-o
Hell I only go about 250 in full gear. I don't think that was the problem. I think yamaha just needs to do something different with the brackets on the rear of the skid to make it alittle stronger.

booxr800 said:
mach9 said:
booxr800,

I didn't back into anything went off a small jump. Landed to far towards the rear of the skid. Some people might say I had to of landed straight up and down for that to happen but thats not the case.

Cool... I was just kidding around.

Cheers

booxr800 said:
mach9 said:
booxr800,

If anyone would like to buy a brand new set of rails pm me I've got some. I'll check and see what there worth or let me know what you guys think?? I'm going with iceage straight rails...

GotMoreBoost said:
booxr800 said:
mach9 said:
booxr800,

If anyone would like to buy a brand new set of rails pm me I've got some. I'll check and see what there worth or let me know what you guys think?? I'm going with iceage straight rails...

I;ll take them brian...

GotMoreBoost said:
booxr800 said:
mach9 said:
booxr800,

Thats what I have is the IceAge. I sent my rail in for the blue print but if you order them tell them to drill the hole up front on the rail for the screw that holds the slides on. Now I have to try to drill it. They look good but fit and finish needs a little work. IMO

Back