• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Blacking out tunnel questions

snownutz

Expert
Was wondering if any one blacked out there tunnel. Did you paint, powder coat or wrap in vinyl. If so I would like feed back and picks of them done.

Im also really interested in this. A guy on here wrapped his tunnel in like a clear wrap but that same company had carbon fiber looking wrap. If some one finds something please post it. Thanks in advance

Me too. I'm almost done polishing but I see how much fun that is and how long it lasts and I want clear of it. Was debating powder coating but I've got too much into this sled this fall and if wifey sees me removing the tunnel to get it powder coated, well I'll be killed.

bagadonitz said:
Me too. I'm almost done polishing but I see how much fun that is and how long it lasts and I want clear of it. Was debating powder coating but I've got too much into this sled this fall and if wifey sees me removing the tunnel to get it powder coated, well I'll be killed.

the first time polishing is by far the worst. After you get it nice, its not bad to do it again. somethin to do in the offseason or blizzard day ;)!

anyone know what ski-doo do on their factory blacked out tunnels? looked at one the other day and i wasn't very impressed. looked like a satin finish, in my opinion looked kind of cheap. i would take a polished tunnel over that any day :Rockon:

Back