• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BOUNTYHUNTERS NEW RIDE

Hey Bounty, to get better pics of your pcoat, TURN THE CAMERA SO THE LENS FACES THE PARTS, DOH!!!!!!

Viper_Dave said:
Hey Bounty, to get better pics of your pcoat, TURN THE CAMERA SO THE LENS FACES THE PARTS, DOH!!!!!!

Tk's Dave.......I thought I might have been doing something wrong....Duh...Normally my pic's turn out great. It must be the shorter daylight hours of the far north up here. :flag:

Great pic on the SRX Gold theme, I'm looking forward to see the sled done.

Your not back from bear hunting yet? Man, I hope we don't read in the paper about you being bear sh*t! hahaha
Anyways, I'm pumped to see this project underway! :Rockon: :Rockon:

fergdog93 said:
Your not back from bear hunting yet? Man, I hope we don't read in the paper about you being bear sh*t! hahaha
Anyways, I'm pumped to see this project underway! :Rockon: :Rockon:

No I'm Just Fine.......Can't say the same 4 the B.B.B.'s though ;):D

I'm working on the sled as we speak :flag:

Still playing with Powder Coating Colors.

Mercedes Midnight Black in a exterior smooth high gloss finish, covered in a Glitter Gold Metallic clear coat powder or a Holograghic Black Stardust.

Plus a Sun Light Gold in a exterior smooth high gloss finish, covered in a Glitter Gold Metallic clear coat powder

Because I only have about a oz of each to play with, I didn't spray these as I normally would but used a spoon and kinda sifted the powder over pre heated pieces then baked them on. So they look a little un even and blotchy. They will look awesome once I set up a box of powder into a hopper.

I tried to take pic's outside but these pieces are Just So Dam Brilliant in the sun they white right out. So I had to take these in a real low light environment to get the light just right so you can see the metallic over the base coat. They will look awesome when I'm done.

Attachments

• P.C. Test 008.jpg
    P.C. Test 008.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 131
BOUNTYHUNTER said:
Still playing with Powder Coating Colors.

Mercedes Midnight Black in a exterior smooth high gloss finish, covered in a Glitter Gold Metallic clear coat powder or a Holograghic Black Stardust.

Plus a Sun Light Gold in a exterior smooth high gloss finish, covered in a Glitter Gold Metallic clear coat powder

Because I only have about a oz of each to play with, I didn't spray these as I normally would but used a spoon and kinda sifted the powder over pre heated pieces then baked them on. So they look a little un even and blotchy. They will look awesome once I set up a box of powder into a hopper.

I tried to take pic's outside but these pieces are Just So Dam Brilliant in the sun they white right out. So I had to take these in a real low light environment to get the light just right so you can see the metallic over the base coat. They will look awesome when I'm done.

What's going on with this thing, Bounty? Can't wait to see it!

Mike

Patience my young Padawan, you will get to your trails in time, for the time beeing concentrate on the present. But Yoda says one should be mindful about the future? Beware of the Dark Side it can be very tempting :) Your sled that is, must be Darth Vader's favourite sled.

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is"
Even Yoda has a turbo!!!!!

Just a few more things going on the build right now

....Ulmer Front End Bushing Kit
...Turbo Smart Boost Tee

Attachments

• Project Sled 015.jpg
    Project Sled 015.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 138
  • Project Sled 014.jpg
    Project Sled 014.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 134
BOUNTYHUNTER said:

...Turbo Smart Boost Tee

Such tantalizing details......... leaving us in such a state of suspense. Just as when he moves in on his prey for the capture, the Bounty Hunter here moves with such calculated, concealed steps......

Or to quote Yoda: ".... but a turbo, the Jedi is adding, I see..... "

Come on Bounty, hurry up with some pics!

Mike

mntvipermn said:
BOUNTYHUNTER said:

...Turbo Smart Boost Tee

Such tantalizing details......... leaving us in such a state of suspense. Just as when he moves in on his prey for the capture, the Bounty Hunter here moves with such calculated, concealed steps......

Or to quote Yoda: ".... but a turbo, the Jedi is adding, I see..... "

Come on Bounty, hurry up with some pics!

Mike

:jump: :jump:

Pic's Soon Mike

OK Mike; Here is another update just 4 U.....Some bigger action taking place now. :flag:

Front Limter Straps, Skid Plate & Sliders :tg:

Attachments

• Project Sled Parts & Paint 002.jpg
    Project Sled Parts & Paint 002.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Project Sled Parts & Paint 001.jpg
    Project Sled Parts & Paint 001.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 134

Back