• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

check engine light Flashing

gytrapex

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
06 yamhah apex gt
Ok guys I have a 06 Yamaha apex gt run good all day hade no probs with it want to go get guy for a friend shut the sled off sate there for 5 mines turned it on started it check engine light was flashing was rideing it well it was flashing run good with it on rode it with it on for 10 mines did not go out shot it of turnd it back on started it it was out what could this be or mean thank you

Ok guys I have a 06 Yamaha apex gt run good all day hade no probs with it want to go get guy for a friend shut the sled off sate there for 5 mines turned it on started it check engine light was flashing was rideing it well it was flashing run good with it on rode it with it on for 10 mines did not go out shot it of turnd it back on started it it was out what could this be or mean thank you

You sure it wasnt a hot motor... temp light?

Idk never done this till tonight the temp light was not on at all just the check engine flashing

Check the oil
Oil should be fine but I will it only came on when I was there for 5 mines with the sled off then started it it started flashing

Could have been I seen online that is the check engine light flashes mean it's geting hot only thing I can think is when I was siteing there with it off and the stem got to the temp sensor and when I turned it back on to started it it was thinking it was hot it was geting snow but did not go out till I #*$&@ the sled off and ree started it

Dose any one know why it would flash

Back