• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

comfort clutch spring-great add

BigDogrx1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 rx1
Hey guys best $50. I've spent in a while is putting Schmidt bros clutch spring in, engages at 2800rpm now, can ease off without spinning track and on tight turning real nice no more bumping throttle and slamming clutch, nice for load and unloading also.
Thanks to Chris @Schmidt bros, Larry

I hear ya!! I did the Schmidt bros. stage 2 and wow does it make a differences!!

Haven't gotten to top speed but I engage now at 2900 rpm. And at mid it almost feels like it shift into another gear and takes right off!!! I am very pleased with it.

No change in top end at all, so much low end torque you don't loose anything off line either, you will love it

So all it is is a new spring for the primary ? Since I do some 2 up riding a smoother clutch engagement would be nice if it doesn't hurt the performance through the rest of the powerband.

Spring and roller is $50? I thought it said $150 on their site

Well I just checked out their web site and it looks like for a RX sled I'd have to get a kit for about $280, but it sounds like its worth the money. Maybe when the tax return comes in. :)

On rx1 you already have the correct rollers per Chris@Schmidt bros so all you need is spring for $50. And is amazing, every 4stroke should come like this.

Well I just checked out their web site and it looks like for a RX sled I'd have to get a kit for about $280, but it sounds like its worth the money. Maybe when the tax return comes in. :)
Call Chris he will not sell you what you don't need, all I was sold was spring $50. For 03 rx1, Chris@9897562150

Back