• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Copper Exhaust Donuts

Still waiting on a shipping date for the next batch....... :o| :o| :o| almost two weeks overdue. Hoping for some good news this week.

Any word on the next batch?

Hello and Happy New Year!!!

Any word on the delivery of the new batch of copper donuts for an RX1? I'd like to get an order placed as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Jim

Well, the donuts FINALLY got here. I still have to measure them up tonight and will be adding them back to the site when that is done. If you haven't already, click on the "Notify Me" button on the Exhaust Donut product page to receive an email when that happens.

Crewchief47 said:
Well, the donuts FINALLY got here. I still have to measure them up tonight and will be adding them back to the site when that is done. If you haven't already, click on the "Notify Me" button on the Exhaust Donut product page to receive an email when that happens.

Got mine today.

Thanks Crewchief. ;)!

I just ordered the copper gaskets from Sled Toyz for 07 Apex. Should I still use Ultra Copper with the copper donuts?

I wouldn't. I did it with out anything and after 1500 miles or so they are still quiet and good.

Thanks for the input. However, I could say that about the last graphite donuts that I installed. I have 3k on and they still look good. I'm going this for preventative measures to avoid damaging the y-pipes.

Got the rivit's crew. Now need some donuts as we have to tear it down further.

Back