• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Customized the GT windshield on Ditch Cricket

SnoNinja

aka "Plan B"
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper LTX-LE
2016 Vector LE For my Bride
2007 Phazer GT, 136" Stretch.
2002 SXR600 (still own)
1997 SX600 (sold)
1997 XT500 (sold)
2013 Can-Am Maverick 1000XRS
2006 Dodge Charger RT - Top Banana Daytona
I did a hack job on the GT windshield for the Ditch Cricket. Kid says still to much, and wants to go it without any windshield. I guess I can take it off and we'll put it back on for the cold weather riding if he can't take the pain. Like my Daddy always said "if your gonna be dumb, you better be tough!"

IMG_0827.JPG

Looks pretty good!!
Takes 3 mins to unbolt if ya need too.
Mine only goes on for long ride/cold days.

I did a hack job on the GT windshield for the Ditch Cricket. Kid says still to much, and wants to go it without any windshield. I guess I can take it off and we'll put it back on for the cold weather riding if he can't take the pain. Like my Daddy always said "if your gonna be dumb, you better be tough!"

View attachment 112169

We are just going to roost him full of snow anyway....he'll be glad he has that on... LMAO!

View attachment 112169

We are just going to roost him full of snow anyway....he'll be glad he has that on... LMAO!

My boys are the same. They'd rather freeze their faces off than have a windshield. Doesn't look cool.

My boys are the same. They'd rather freeze their faces off than have a windshield. Doesn't look cool.
I agree. I don't want a mid on my Viper either. It's a looks thing. I guess I don't understand him though 'cause I think the Cricket looks pretty cool with the modded shield:dunno:

I have the small black thing they called a windshield off my wife's that would imo look better. If you want it, it's yours. Could easily be painted white to stay with the color theme.

Back