• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I never thought id say it but xf1100 turbo

What this?

Attachments

• WhiteTurbo.jpg
    WhiteTurbo.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 151
yeah that looks nice...almost too nice! But I come to my senses every time I think about a sled WITHOUT a yamaha 4 stroke... just can't do it!

It's a beautiful, yes. But as i said before....

1. Doesn't come in blue;
2. Doesn't say Yamaha on the side of it;
3. Yamaha didn't build it;
4. That sexy beast won't look so hot broke down on the side of the trail;
5. Like a sexy sudductress -- looks hot and tempting now, but just asking for trouble long term and will leave you broke in the end.....

Just my humble thoughts right now. But in all honesty if Yamaha stopped making sleds tomorrow I'd be riding a Cat for my next new sled. I like them second of the 4 manu's -- which is also third from last if you want to think about it that way..... This is all said in jest btw -- they made themselves some killer sleds!!!

:jump: :jump: :Rockon: :jump: :jump:

Super Sled said:

1. Doesn't come in blue;
5. Like a sexy sudductress -- looks hot and tempting now, but just asking for trouble long term and will leave you broke in the end.....

Just my humble thoughts right now. But in all honesty if Yamaha stopped making sleds tomorrow I'd be riding a Cat for my next new sled. I like them second of the 4 manu's -- which is also third from last if you want to think about it that way..... This is all said in jest btw -- they made themselves some killer sleds!!!

X2 could of not said it better.

Super Sled said:

1. Doesn't come in blue;

X3, except my second choice would be a Rush.

Back