• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm Back

APEX 06

TY 4 Stroke God
Website
www.sheboyganyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 Nytro XTX, 08 Apex Mtx
After a few years of running a 2 stroke I'm back on a 4 stroke.

Attachments

• 20160918_140638.jpg
    20160918_140638.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 154

Tell us some stories. What were you on? Were you more excepted on the other side? Did you defend us 4 strokers?

Every time I would hear a Apex I would break my neck to get a look. Lol I rode a Cat crossfire 800 there was just something about running wide open for long periods of time that would make me fear of having to walk home. Put just over 3000 miles on it and had to rebuild the top end. A few weeks ago I started looking for a new sled, had been looking at the sidewinder. Long in to TY one night when unloading milk. And seen the 2007 Attack for sale in the classified ads. Got to talking with the guy and next thing you know I'm running down to Chicago on a Sunday morning. Couldn't pass up the deal on it.

When I sold my first Apex due to a little cash flow issue (divorce), I was going to buy buds' Fusion to put $2500 in my pocket. I immediately started panicking & drove to Long Island the next day & bought '07 GT. Put me further in the hole, but 18,000 miles later, it's still awesome. My bud is buying it so i can get a "Winder. Best debt i ever had...

Actually a couple friends pitched in. Not cuz they love me, but because they didn't want any break downs...rebuilt that"Fuse" following year for bud...4-stroke all the way for me...

Welcome home! Like a lost dog walking in all muddy the next morning. We're just glad you're here! Might have to put a collar on you until we can trust you though...

I suppose there's some value to being older and retired...but when I dumped my last ski doo 2 strokes, for the 4 cyl. sleds...I never looked back. But until last winter, I've never been passed by an apex, until I was limping my son in laws mxz home with a torn track....he passed me full tilt on my apex....what a freakin sound!!! He nows owns his first 4 stroke...lol!! (a vector my daughter will ride)

Back