• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is there any custom 23 ltx gt pics

rxwhopper

TY 4 Stroke Guru
just bought a left over, looking for ideas to get the old man look away from it. Any nice wraps or custom ideas? im sure even a short or sport black would help it.

Sorry Lyle....I just couldn't resist :)

1711033056769.png

just purchased the same sled an looking to do the same thing been trying to get in touch of blown concepts but i think they are out of business but if they are not they would be the place that would help us

just purchased the same sled an looking to do the same thing been trying to get in touch of blown concepts but i think they are out of business but if they are not they would be the place that would help us
darv....Blown Concepts is still around. It's a one man operation and Robb the owner sometimes gets real busy or takes some time off where he doesn't respond to messages. Send me a PM with your contact information and I'll try to touch base with him and have him contact you.

darv....Blown Concepts is still around. It's a one man operation and Robb the owner sometimes gets real busy or takes some time off where he doesn't respond to messages. Send me a PM with your contact information and I'll try to touch base with him and have him contact you.
Thanks that would be great my email jerrydarvell@yahoo.com 218-240-4399

darv....I'll get in touch with him on Monday.

Back