• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

KLIM Gear condition after 3 years

Upei93 my wear marks are in the same spots as yours in the pictures. Did you put a warranty claim in to Klim ? I spoke with a manager today and she claims mine is the only warranty claim with wear marks like yours and mine.

Yes I did...sent them to Calgary (Klim Canada) and they sent them back with an offer to give me 15% off of a new set of bibs...switching to motorfist because of that...tell her to call me I'll pm you my #. I also filled out a claim on the Klim website and sent pictures.

If you pm your number I will tell her to call you next time I talk to her. I will also be contacting Gore Tex and see what they think about the material wearing the way it did.

you have a pm...IMHO I don't think it's a Gore Tex problem as I believe it is a membrane that is under the black material. My bibs just plain wore out in 2.5 years (and I only wear them snowmobiling).

Thanks for sharing. Iwill definaley look at other brands if Klim does not stand behind their products.

I've had my HJC floater suit since 2004, still looks great, no wear and still warm. I switched my jacket out in 2007 for an FXR floater because I wanted all black, and it too still looks like new. I still wear the HJC as my daily winter coat and passed the bibs onto my brother as he only had a floater jacket and I got new Yamaha floater pants for Xmas....my brother loves the bibs!

Back