• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

M20 hyfax

yamahatd

Expert
Does anyone know of hyfax other than the Fast that will fit on my M20. Just curious in case mine ever need to be replaced in an emergency.

Thanks Tom, I heard somewhere it was an older Polaris profile... Anyone else hear this? I have 2 skidoo Revs I could compare.. I'll keep this post updated.

Thanks Tom, I heard somewhere it was an older Polaris profile... Anyone else hear this? I have 2 skidoo Revs I could compare.. I'll keep this post updated.

It could be the older Polaris Style ... please do post when you find out and maybe even pop a picture in. I will add it to FAQ for easy access.

Does anyone know of hyfax other than the Fast that will fit on my M20. Just curious in case mine ever need to be replaced in an emergency.
I read here somewhere that Duponts for Yamaha sleds would work but they are loose. I put them on mine last year maybe 1200 km's on them with no issues I can see.

Any hyfax from a polaris edge sled will work. The classic models are a direct fit for sure since they came with an M-10 (same rails as M-20). I always get it for a 2004 600 classic, they come really long too.
Good to know, thanks.

Dan, thank you for the info. I thought the Polaris would be the fit. I don't mind the Fast ones just hate to pay shipping on one item.

Back