• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The robot is making me cold ..:brrr:
This robot is making me wonder, what a waste of money. I am sure someone will come to Yamaha'sdefence, so tell me what purpose does this have for a motor company. LMAO, looking like more BNG for the sled division, or perhaps Yamaha will replace complaining customers with robots.

This robot is making me wonder, what a waste of money. I am sure someone will come to Yamaha'sdefence, so tell me what purpose does this have for a motor company. LMAO, looking like more BNG for the sled division, or perhaps Yamaha will replace complaining customers with robots.

They come on the new machines . They do all the maintenance - oil changes , greasing , cleaning, polishing, etc , etc ,. LOL

In changing something in my post you implied I said something I didn't so I changed something in yours! Sorry I just couldn't resist! :) :rolleyes:LaLaLa:moon: ;)!

Now that's funny!!!! LOL!!! ;)!

Why would AC need Yamaha clutches, when they now use Team clutches.
You didn't get the point did you? He was referring to a Yamaha badged sled (Made by AC) that had Cat's 800 2 stroke in it. I meant by putting Yamaha clutches on it, it would be slightly a Yamaha....like 5%. It was just a joke!

The way this winter is proceeding , No buzz about a dealer meeting/reveal like when the Viper dropped. I'm going with BNG! :( Damn, and I was really looking forward to that hot plate of ""CROW""!!!!

Last edited:
US dealers have a video reveal on March 1st. So I'm not expecting much.

I thought the release was this month?

Well if Yamaha doesn't come out with a new chassis sled, made by Yamaha, not AC, then I will be going with a Skidoo. I've held off for too long and this year I'll be getting a new sled...a lighter one.

I thought the release was this month?

There's no official release date that I've seen. The poor snow conditions this year has caused slow sales and I think the OEMs will be holding off on presenting next year's lineup until as late as they can.

Well if Yamaha doesn't come out with a new chassis sled, made by Yamaha, not AC, then I will be going with a Skidoo. I've held off for too long and this year I'll be getting a new sled...a lighter one.
Thats what i did this year. 16 Switchback Axys 600. friggin awesome, love it!

Thats what i did this year. 16 Switchback Axys 600. friggin awesome, love it!
Well I bought a new Axys 800. I have 210 miles on it and BOOM! Something let go and the motor is junk. Dealer is putting in a new motor. Thank god I kept the Viper. Never have I been let down with Yamaha. Say all you want but here is the truth

Now im just annoyed
A friggin robot that rides motorcycles. Why, why, why???
Most of us have been waiting years for a new sled from yamaha and to see them investing time money and energy into something as friggin stupid as a robot that rides motorcycles is simply sickening.
Maybe i dont see the big picture, maybe i dont understand big buisness but for christ sakes, theres people kicking and screaming and willing to cough up tens of thousands of dollars for new sleds from yamaha and this is what they are doing?
Not sure how some stupid robot riding a motorcycle is going to put any money into the powersports division?
with each passing day i believe more and more that this company has thier head firmly implanted in their azz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back