• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me concerned too,i'm done waiting.... been on Yamaha for well over 25 years,if it's a sno-bike gimmick i'm moving on to another brand.
Same boat .. been waiting for too long now, every year hoping for "a game changer". At the moment Yamaha isn't offering what i'm in the market for (mountain chassis - more power, less weight). Might have to switch it up next year until Yamaha designs something that fits my needs.

Let's see. Can't tell us about it, it's not a new apex, not a big 2stroke, not a turbo on viper, not a turbo apex, not a new chassis. Well f everyone's wrong and go fast guys will love it and he's "knows" then this should be interesting.

All I can say is I know a few insiders in the industry that deal directly with all 4 mfg's.

Let's see. Can't tell us about it, it's not a new apex, not a big 2stroke, not a turbo on viper, not a turbo apex, not a new chassis. Well f everyone's wrong and go fast guys will love it and he's "knows" then this should be interesting.
Side x side snow buggy! Has not been said yet!

6 stroke?

Skickat från min SM-G388F via Tapatalk

All I can say is I know a few insiders in the industry that deal directly with all 4 mfg's.

Oh please......you think only YOU know insiders at all four of the OEM's?

This will simply be good fodder for a few more pages of speculation.

Oh please......you think only YOU know insiders at all four of the OEM's?

This will simply be good fodder for a few more pages of speculation.
Like I'm going to name a name or names. The person (s) would likely lose their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back