• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it sounds like the concensus is a new/updated joint effort with factory turbo. No new chassis from Japan for the Apex. Maybe next year (again). I for one am ready to put money down on a new Apex if: They put on a set of Fox coilover piggybacks on the front and give me adjustability on the rear shock from the seat. Good grief my wife's 09 Apex LTXGT has that. Also dress it up a bit please, two years of flat mat colors is enough. When your paying 14-15 K for a new sled it should look like the premier sled that it is. Also, how about some track choices in the spring check program. I'll give the new sled a look over, but I'm an Apex fan.

I would keep hopes down,They need to save something for the anniversary next year..crossplane!!!! just saying its coming, do they hold off till next year??my guess is why not!!the past two years have been the worst in my lifetime as far as snow conditions

I wonder why Arctic Cat is not participating in the Sneak Peek tour. Their name appears no where on the advertising. Maybe we are getting something 100% Yamaha

ok,if you read the powersports sales outlook for this year it says yamaha is the only manufacturer that is predicted to have a sales increase!!!That being said there must be something big coming:)

While 13 percent of snowmobile dealers project a sales increase in the next 12 months, 80 percent believe their sled sales will decrease. Outlook among brands was most favorable with Yamaha dealers, half of whom believe they will experience flat to a 5 percent increase in sales. Twenty-nine percent of Arctic Cat dealers reported they expect a flat year, and 21 percent forecast a 5 percent decrease in 2016. Seventeen percent of Polaris dealers expect any growth over the next 12 months, and 60 percent of Ski-Doo dealers surveyed think they will be down 10 percent or more.

My dealer said it would be factory turbo with Yamaha electronics in same chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back