• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel bad for me guys. I work construction, I'm working myself out of a job every day. just finished a job I was on for 2 years and 1 month. longest I've ever been on one site. I'll be right back to work as soon as I choose. Right now I'm taking March off to chase snow. It's all good, but thank you

Good luck! Go Northwest or WAY North like Allagash

Just got home from riding. I missed all the fireworks! Trails are awesome! I guess I have to wait till I get home from riding tomorrow to see...

Don't feel bad for me guys. I work construction, I'm working myself out of a job every day. just finished a job I was on for 2 years and 1 month. longest I've ever been on one site. I'll be right back to work as soon as I choose. Right now I'm taking March off to chase snow. It's all good, but thank you
See U r in Maine. Check northern Maine or northern NB mid week as there is a huge storm
Coming .. Says the weather network.

Hmmm, ironically, this "leak" occurs just as Polaris is about to release their sled lineup. Coincidence? I don't think so. Steals some thunder from Polaris.

I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far. Hopefully there is something more exciting coming.

I'm wondering if a new chassis has been designed to fit the powerplant? Or is it just shoehorned to fit like before.

2 vipers leaving for ft. Kent Thursday night for the weekend see you guys up there

Where there is snow. I hope

So other than nasioc this has to be one of the worst forum for people just start a new thread rather then posting in one of the other relevant threads...

With that being said... We already have 5+ threads on the 2017 release...

Anyone care to guess how many new threads on the 2017 models will be started?!?!?!

My vote is... THERE ARE TO MANY ALREADY:die:dead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back