• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had a chat to my local dealer here in Norway today and he pretty much confirmed there will be a factory turbo Viper.
However, it's not likely this will be taken in to Norway because of the other news, something more powerful. No word on the chassis tho...

I guess we will know for sure tomorrow :)

Birkebeiner

I wonder if that leaked sled, which is all over FB as well now, is the factory turbo' Viper the dealer was talking about...? And that there is more...?

Btw; funny to read all the comments on FB, everyone been screaming about a factory turbo for years, and now it's like "hmmmm not interested, not enough HP, too expensive, bla, bla, bla" :D

Birkebeiner

Hey staggs65 post if u find some decent snow. All I have been hearing lately is your best bet is the Allagash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have friends that have been riding Jackman area once you get up in elevation, and Pittsburg NH has snow

Watch for dealers with demos... I would not buy without test ride. SS demo 2016 apex very disappointing and my hopes for good new skid were very high after reading mags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back