• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Cobra 121" track

journeyman

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak GT
How many of you have tried this track or know someone that has? If so, any comments are appreciated. I have been thinking of switching out my 121" 1.25" lug Camo Predator for one. They claim better acceleration and equal top end to a 1.25" lug Ripsaw. ;)!

I here great reports on the Cobra... It would be my choice...

I have it in the 136 and it was 2lbs lighter than my ripsaw had same top end but a much better holeshot in all categories of snow. Do a search I posted pics as well in the Apex forum. I looked at predator, but Cobra was new and lighter.

Well I know the Ripsaw isn't that great in powder, but it sure hooks up on hardpack. I thought I saw a guy post on the 4 stroke side that replaced his stock APEX track for one and said he picked up more midrange and top end on his buddy in testing.

I am testing the cobra on my Nytro starting next weekend. had the ripsaw; then the free ride & now gonna try the cobra. Same sled 3 different tracks.

Back