• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New testing facility in the central MN area

Why thank you! You will have to stop by and check it out. Still working on the track equipment but the shop is getting painted Saturday and the floor done Tuesday then moving the shop and machinery in next weekend.

I am starting a job in your town in about 2 weeks at the big foundry.
wo
Why thank you! You will have to stop by and check it out. Still working on the track equipment but the shop is getting painted Saturday and the floor done Tuesday then moving the shop and machinery in next weekend.

I am starting a job in your town in about 2 weeks at the big foundry.
Would love to see it sometime.

New updates to the bar

She is coming along quite nicely

IMG_20160811_211029928.jpg
IMG_20160811_211043240.jpg

shoot I live 10 min from there. will have to ride my sled up there this winter.. east or west of 65?

very cool.... I will hit you up this winter.

Just an update the front half of the shop is all ready for the season. the back half is in progress. the ceiling is being raised to allow the car lift to extend fully and the concrete floor and pit should be done late next week. Just a little organizing to finish and move the sleds in from the back half. Just a bit of tidy work to go and start ripping and tearing.

IMG_20161102_185831269.jpg
IMG_20161102_185848043.jpg

IMG_20161102_185831269.jpg
IMG_20161102_185848043.jpg

When you say "pit" are you digging down for some reason? What a cool project. Your wife is clearly a very good sport!

When you say "pit" are you digging down for some reason? What a cool project. Your wife is clearly a very good sport!

Well on the wife thing...... What they don't know can only hurt us!!! Ah later.

As for the pit yes below grade for larger trucks and trailer underside work. I am raising the ceiling to 12'-6" in the back half of the pole barn but still low for the lift to get all the way up

Yamadog, You say "pole barn", are you into line work? Or just have a good line on hydro poles?

Hey, easy on the poles, this Polak has a 36'x48'pole barn, but it was built in Michigan, lol.

Back