• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Newbie.....

Switching brands, is like starting all over. What worked b4, probably don't work here.

I run curves with slim jim doolies. Best set up I've run ever. Everyone that rides my sled for any amount of time has switched to that set up as well. Light steering, no push and no darting. Choose the length of carbide based on what you are running for studs. Look on the viper forum for details. A lot of people on here run that set up.

6.9's fit spindle, require work?

I'm not sure if he did or not.....he's the type of guy that has his dealer do it all even though he's more than capable of doing most anything him self......I will say though he was almost embarrassed when he talked the ski up and how well it worked for him, and I looked an said those are the same skis as on my xp800....those are doo skis! lol

For what it's worth I have another buddy (I have a lot of buddies lol) he swears by the slim jim dooley on his yamaha.....I think they work well because the fronts are so heavy they distribute the weight a little but not as much as the Tuner does.....

Back