• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Break in?

Trying to follow Motomans break in advice, about using non synthetic oil. The lowest weight, non synthetic/petroleum motorcycle oils I can find is Maxima, Maxum 4 Premium 5w30, and Yamalube Performance 5w30 for side by sides. Anyone know of any other brands or have any other suggestions?

Thanks, Gary

horkn said:
what new polaris did you spy?

Good question, I few people asked me the same thing.
There were no stickers or anything if I remember. They were all monocolor( black mostly) Didn't pay to much attention, except that they were there for business and didn't stop for a break on the causeway, except when they went to their trailer.

Smelter said:
horkn said:
what new polaris did you spy?

Good question, I few people asked me the same thing.
There were no stickers or anything if I remember. They were all monocolor( black mostly) Didn't pay to much attention, except that they were there for business and didn't stop for a break on the causeway, except when they went to their trailer.

When I see the yamaha test mules near the Minocqua WI secret research facility, ;) they are always on a mission as well. They never stop for anything but stop signs. You can always tell its a new yami though.

I guess we will find out soon enough. Did they sound like 2 or 4 strokes?

Back