• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro riders...what is your fav helmet for this sled??

Anything that saves my brain

Same here, which ever one I grab and can find the breathbox for.

I usually use an hjc with a heated shield and an integrated sun visor (not a modular but that would be awesome)

Been looking at a 129 blue helmet with heAted visor and sun screen on eBay. Looks more Mx and cool than my kind of beat up hjc traditional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

509 most of the time, when it gets cold nothing beats skidoo modular.

the modular 2 is by far one of the best helmets. Only thing its a bit heavy.
And its made by lazer by the way;) i just peeled of the brp sticker.
for warmer days i have a open snow cross helmet with oakley prizm glasses.

Yamaha fxr modular, love it just like skidoo modular

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

HJC motor cross helmet with breath box.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Wife loves her Arctic Cat TXI, seriously thinking of pulling the trigger on another for myself ;)

Gmax 11d, 1 cold assed helmet + heated shield still frosts up..... After one season, hate it!

image.jpeg
I am liking this helmet this year

Gmax 11d: junk....
$109 helmet
$90 'heated' shield
$6 Black duct taped up vents
Not worth it.

image.jpg

View attachment 110024 I am liking this helmet this year

Its a Snow Master TX27 right? Leatherup.com has them in solid matte black, white with red, pink, blue, and green, $129, TIMS10 at checkout for 10% off puts it around 115 with the heated shield. Now look real close at the helmet, I can't figure out how you can raise the shield with the MX shield on it. Every pic I see the shield is totally missing when they show the inner sun shield, its perplexing.

Back