• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro top speed

106 on Lake Gogebic, MI Last month Real time on the Garmin. I added one tooth to the drive gear along with my Full Hindle ehxhaust and Intake mod. Loving it! SXR 700 w/mods, and an MXZ 700 saw nothin' but a snow cloud. :Rockon:

I have seen 112 on speedo. 107 on gps. Have all of Ulmers upgrades. 2008 RTX 121"

foe said:
foe said:
I have seen 112 on speedo. 107 on gps. Have all of Ulmers upgrades. 2008 RTX 121"
Just beat my top speed 114on speedo. 109 on my gps.
Its bouncing off the rev limiter. what can i do to clutch to get the revs down just below limit. the rpm's were around 9300 at that speed.

Saw 115 speedo on an ice covered road and had some throttle left (no studs and the #*$&@ end started to come around so I let off). Probably the last time I see those #'s as I'm putting a 1.5 crossover on tomorrow.

130kph today on lake of the woods, sled only has 3300 km on it, I am about 255 with gear, its clutched drag and fly for all bottom, hauck pipe, cr10ek. Seems slow compared to other nytros, but I am happy, love the throttle response

Last winter I saw 104MPH on the speedo. Held that speed for about a mile so she was topped out. My garmin GPS had its top speed registerd at 99MPH. 2010 XTX completely stock with no studs going down hill with a tail wind on a lightly snow covered frozen lake. 180 LBS with gear plus a 10 pack of wobbly pops on the back.

122 in kalkaska last week - mpi yamaha stage 1 super. everyone should do this kit if ya can - its a riot! and bullit proof. it had more left. no bs

I really don't see how one stock sled is hitting 96mph and another 110 and higher. I have SMB stage 2 out on mine and get 98 mph on a mile long lake run. No way this sled hits 110mph stock!

nytrozula said:
I really don't see how one stock sled is hitting 96mph and another 110 and higher. I have SMB stage 2 out on mine and get 98 mph on a mile long lake run. No way this sled hits 110mph stock!

Altitude, Snow, Friction in track/sliders, belt wear, clutch sheave wear, weight, gas....lots of reasons to explain this IMO.

I got a kick out of" Yamahaulers 2010" post that he was going downhill on a Lake...lmao

Back