• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OFT Racing-Steering Relocator, not just for the mountains

Thread still alive? I am 6ft 4 and ride about 98% groomed trails U.P. michigan.. will this be a benefit with my height and trails? or should i go with a taller riser

A riser simply changes bar height... the relocator changes height and the geometry associated with the steering shaft axis.

It lends a whole new "feel" to the Nytro's steering.

The kit is a benefit to anyone on a Nytro....it changes the sweep of the bars and keeps them out of your lap. I'm 6ft and with the stock RTX riser the bars are in the perfect spot..you may need a bit taller of a riser, but I still recommend it for changes of the sweep no matter how tall you are.

I finally got mine this year and from all the reviews Im really pumped to see how it performs compared to last year. I'm 6' 2" and it was just a bit short so hopefully this will be perfect.

I put my relocator in this last spring, and the little bit i've rode it on the grass, it made a world of difference. I can't wait to ride it on the trails to really feel the difference.

sorenson1610 said:
I finally got mine this year and from all the reviews Im really pumped to see how it performs compared to last year. I'm 6' 2" and it was just a bit short so hopefully this will be perfect.

No more hunching over for you!!! IT IS the best MOD for the Nytro HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink: :Rockon: :Rockon:

Moto, is the relocator in-stock?

Well either way, just placed my order tonight!! Going to see what all the proven hype and comments are all about and cant wait!!

09Nytro_XTX said:
Moto, is the relocator in-stock?

Well either way, just placed my order tonight!! Going to see what all the proven hype and comments are all about and cant wait!!

Sorry 09, we're out of the pink ones at this time, can we interest you in a black one instead ;):D

Hahahahahahaha yeah yeah! Instead of the black one i ordered, can you change it to pink!? I didnt see the pink selection? Hahahaha jk :) cant wait!

Back