• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OFT Racing-Steering Relocator, not just for the mountains

I installed mine yesterday. It took about 2 hours.

I used gomer's suggestion of disconnecting the throttle cable and then re-connecting instead of taking the throttle appart. It was 4 phillips screws and about 3 minutes work.

I was very impressed with the fit, finish and quality of instructions

I will have to bend my handguard mounts as the handguards rub against my tall windshield.

I can't wait to ride it.

I just got mine installed on the weekend, and did the flipper cable the same way. Love the way it feels. Maybe in a another month I'll get to see how it handles. Great product!!

Got mine installed the same time I did my sub frame, no problem at all. Feels really good standing up, no more slouching down. But at the same hope they aren't to high for sitting down riding..... And I had to take a ride on the grass to test it out haha Feels sweet :Rockon:

I picked one up at the Novi snowmobile show. Also can't wait to get it installed.

MotoPsycho said:
Yamatario said:
I picked one up at the Novi snowmobile show. Also can't wait to get it installed.

Which of our wonderful dealers helped you out?

Yamaha of Port Washington. I went with the black anodized.

I hope to get the roll over kit next.

been trying to get on your website '' OFT'' to order a bunch of stuff ,but it keeps saying your not taking orders till jan 9 , so i'v been checking it everyday

anyone know of a dealer that carries the products ''OFT'' so i can place a order , i want a relocator , oil shut valve with kill switch, and flow vents ,
thanks

dutchie said:
been trying to get on your website '' OFT'' to order a bunch of stuff ,but it keeps saying your not taking orders till jan 9 , so i'v been checking it everyday

anyone know of a dealer that carries the products ''OFT'' so i can place a order , i want a relocator , oil shut valve with kill switch, and flow vents ,
thanks

I hear ya, I have also been waiting since before Christmas to place an order. I have tried contacting them, and have not received a response :o| but I am sure it will be up and running someday soon hopefully.........

I finally got to try out my '08 RTX with the OFT relocate this past weekend. Wow, does it ever make the steering easier. My shoulders were not feeling the ride like they did last year.

For the installation, I recommend investing in a crows foot wrench to access the back lock nut on the steering.

Thanks OFT!

hittoomanytrees said:

I used gomer's suggestion of disconnecting the throttle cable and then re-connecting instead of taking the throttle appart. It was 4 phillips screws and about 3 minutes work.

I will have to bend my handguard mounts as the handguards rub against my tall windshield.

I can't wait to ride it.
I was hoping to get a tall windshield and the relocator. How much of a clearance issue is there? Would a small riser allow it to clear? Would the medium shield work?

birdmayon said:
hittoomanytrees said:

I can't wait to ride it.
I was hoping to get a tall windshield and the relocator. How much of a clearance issue is there? Would a small riser allow it to clear? Would the medium shield work?

I have the tall windshild with side deflectors with the relocator and a 2" rsi bar riser and I have good clearance between my windshild and my stock handguards

Back