• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

RED said:
I sent a breather box(lighting pro) from Alberta Canada to Sweden. Took less than 2 weeks to arrive to buddy over there. Cost me $33 cdn, told him instead of trying pay me. Just donated the $ to this great site, well he double it. Hope each little bit counts to keep it running, best place for yami's guys.

:Rockon: ;)!

Apex/Vector/Attak Nose Cone Storage Bag

Have storage bag for an Apex/Vector/Attak. Just pay $5.00 for shipping in U.S.

Good condition.

Make sure to have something you are going to pay it forward with, so as not to make this a freebie. Post on here that you want it and what you will be putting up yourself. First one to post that they want it and have their own pay it forward will get a PM from me. No PM to me without something from you up on the post.

I've got more stuff that will go up, once this goes.

Bag is going to Doc.

I have 1) a set of red handguards with mounts off a Yamaha Apex 08' 2) a Sportech windshield for a RX chassis ( Vector , Rage , RX-1 , Warrior ) mid hieght clear with black fading up from the bottom . PT # 10443010 . Take your pick , pay shipping , posting something would be nice as well !! Doc

Handguards on their way to mooseman , Thanx Doc

PM sent about the handguards.

If anyone in the southern Ontario region needs a rear rack for their 05-08 Venture GT I have one. I bought it and realized it was the incorrect one for my 09 RS Venture GT. (won't let me get into the storage compartment).

Quote from Yamaha "Fits '05~'08 RS Venture® and '09 Venture GT (with purchase of adaptor bracket SMA-8ETRR-AD-AP)
SMA-8ETRR-RK-01 List $235.99"

I will give this away, including all the extra mounting hardware, if someone shows me their ownership proving they have such a machine and aren't just going to flip it on the internet.

Message me if you are interested or know someone who needs one.

Looking For A Good Home!

I think this is great idea. I don't need anything today, but I have a few items I would like to put up. One being an 07 Phazer (Grampa) windshield. The other being an adjustable limiter strap device called trac-link from Between The Lines Design. I never used this product and have since changed skids. I just would like them out of my garage and gone to a good home. Let me know, Dana.

I have a stock OEM Mono Shock spring from an 07 Attak. Probably could go out USPS cheap.

yamahahaapex said:
i have exhaust from a 2007 attak.
shipping from canada
I'm going to need an exhust. I'm PMing you.

I have parts for a base model 07 phazer. I have both lower plastics left side in good cond. Right has tear underneath. Swaybar(link type) with all the mounting hardware. Stock primary weights and spring. Secondary 39 degree helix stock in fair cond. Stock skis like new carbids with mounting hardware and red loops.

Back