• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder windshield

Yes it's the new Skidoo Stackable fuel Caddy with a mounting plate from Up North Technology here is some closer pics.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Here's one in trailer with bag on top of fuel caddy, you'll have to zoom in to see it.

image.jpeg

Anyone see a medium windshield yet that is in the accessories catalog? It says it's 5.9 above the counsel. Seems like the pics of the higher windshields I've seen are all much higher than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone see a medium windshield yet that is in the accessories catalog? It says it's 5.9 above the counsel. Seems like the pics of the higher windshields I've seen are all much higher than that.

The Medium window in the Acc book SMA-8LR96-20-00 & -sm are coming as the same height window as the DX models. We have installed a few of them now they on back order till January.

Nice window for cold weather riding but far from sporty. Can send pics tomorrow if interested.

Has anyone thought about having there stock windshield spray tinted or painted? I like the looks of the stock besides how it's clear in the middle. Do you see anything out of the clear portion when sitting or are you way above that I don't have my winder yet so I'm. It sure

Has anyone thought about having there stock windshield spray tinted or painted? I like the looks of the stock besides how it's clear in the middle. Do you see anything out of the clear portion when sitting or are you way above that I don't have my winder yet so I'm. It sure
WAY above IMO.. Unless your 5ft tall maybe?

If I ever get my Rtx Le I will be sanding the back of the windshield and spraying it with flat black paint. This gives the front a gloss look. Should look nice with some blue and black Yamaha hand guards.

If I ever get my Rtx Le I will be sanding the back of the windshield and spraying it with flat black paint. This gives the front a gloss look. Should look nice with some blue and black Yamaha hand guards.

No need to sand it, just paint. Been doing this for years.

I just do a light scuff on the back of the shield. Seems to fill in real nice. At least that's how I've done all my vintage sleds over the yrs

I am looking for this windshield. Does anybody know the part# or have one they replaced with a medium they want to sell? Thanks.
upload_2016-11-8_8-12-57.png

I am looking for this windshield. Does anybody know the part# or have one they replaced with a medium they want to sell? Thanks.
View attachment 122387
This is the one I am looking for. Part # anyone? I've been looking on different websites for oem parts lookup and still nothing posted for sidewinder or tcat.

Back