• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Single Shot Shock

TrueBlue

Lifetime Member
I am looking for some one that replaced their original cheap shock that came on 2016,2017 & 2018 Vectors & 2016 & 2017 Apex's. What i need is the measurement from the center of the top bolt hole to the bottom bolt hole on the old shock.

Thank You
Rich

i would measure my spare but it is out getting serviced but i had to return the stock 16 one when they gave me the 18 one for mine.

i would measure my spare but it is out getting serviced but i had to return the stock 16 one when they gave me the 18 one for mine.
I had the new updated air fox shock in my 2018 Vector, but it has a leak in it that can't be fixed so I can't measure the distance when filled. I order a Elka shock stage 2 & want to make sure it is the right length from hole to hole.

I have the updated air shock. I can measure that for you.
The original went in for warranty.
Here is a couple pics of the original air shock and the Elka when I first got it.

106113.jpeg
106118.jpeg

If leaving from the east side of Marquette By trail it's 50 to 60 to the Borders Hotel where they ride out of on the east side of Munising. From the west side of marquette add a hour to it.

By trail it is 50 to 60. Is that miles or minutes.
50 to 60 miles of good trail riding from the east side of Marquette. First 20 miles are rr grade the rest is forest roads. All groomed of course.

Back