• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

snow trackers

There IS a difference in the latest version of the Tracker's for the 11 and newer due to the ski mount location not because of the bolt pattern! I was told the change was made because of said complaint's and the change fixed the concern. I have the aggressive's on my 2012 with no complaint's.

His concern is loss of top end and acceleration.
Dual keel ski's WILL cause loss in top end, acceleration and gass milage.

As I have said and proven in side by side comparison's and purchasing ski's, wear bar's etc, etc, etc. Suit your selves but in my opinion the Tracker's are as good as it gets. I have no interest in the Tracker's other than seeing fellow sledder's have the same pleasure from them that I have.

kviper said:
There IS a difference in the latest version of the Tracker's for the 11 and newer due to the ski mount location not because of the bolt pattern! I was told the change was made because of said complaint's and the change fixed the concern. I have the aggressive's on my 2012 with no complaint's.

As I have said and proven in side by side comparison's and purchasing ski's, wear bar's etc, etc, etc. Suit your selves but in my opinion the Tracker's are as good as it gets. I have no interest in the Tracker's other than seeing fellow sledder's have the same pleasure from them that I have.

119 mph gps with tuners......stock.

ecopter said:
kviper said:

On ice or extreme hard pack where the keel's are not pushing through snow!

kviper said:
ecopter said:
kviper said:

On ice or extreme hard pack where the keel's are not pushing through snow!

It was on hardpack. Managed a slow 113mph gps on trail 2 heading towards Watersmeet pushing snow all the way :) I don't notice any drag. I've run Woody's dual runners and those were quite noticable; like pushing two plows. My mileage is consitent at 14 mpg. These skis work, period.

I'm not sure what you want me to say? I could care less what someone else buys, but these Tuner skis work. If I didn't have such a bad experience with snowtrackers (and I had the same thing happen on my '06), then I'd still be running them. I've never been so please with a pair of skis. No push, and the preverbial "railing". Speed, handling, and quality of ride....without any fear of the unknown; something I'm not willing to risk when I'm blazing down the trails with trees and other sleds traveling close by.

Also, my riding is traditionally in the mid 50's to 60mph. I don't accelerate like a bat out of hell cause it rips up the trails. Top speed is another rare item on my list, and I don't necessarily care about fuel. My style usually produces around 14, possibly 15 mpg. No push, accelerates as fast as you want to squeeze the trigger (hang on), and no discernable drag compared to any other ski, yet great handling. Isn't that what we're all after?

Hey, don't anybody buy Tuner skis, they suck! :jump:

I got 4 stickers on my fridge that say SNOW TRACKERS on them with over 20000 kms on the sled have never ones questioned using the ST'ers.The self sharping works good. There are two different carbides used for 2012 and the 2010 and should not be interchanged .

ecopter I don't know what you want me to say? The person that started this thread wants to run the Tracker's and had some question's. I answered with some fact's that I learned about them after over 6K miles and putting them on my 2012. Many have a lot of mile's on them and will not ride with out them again also evident again by most of the post in this thread. You came in to the post with the intent to change his mind and now are getting testy because it's not going your way. You say you don't care and then put a comment like that at the end of your post? I have never put my two cents about Tracker's in to a post where some one wants to run the tunner's. It's your money, run what you want!

I think the question's of this post have been answered and I will not argue about it any more.

just to be clear kviper only get the ones made for a 2012 and get the agressive? is there a best price some where that you know of? and 6k is on same set?

Yes 6K on same set! If you don't ride real aggressive I would get the semi's. I'am sure if you would order for a 12 you would get the right one's now. I would suspect the semi's would not wear as long though. I have semi's on both my Phazer's but not a lot of mile's on them yet. I have gone through Royal distributors or distributing in Canada for mine, you should be able to find them on the web.

You can also get them from Powersports1.com. They should have them in stock. I think he is a sponsor of the website.

Could not pull up any Snow Trackers on Powersports 1 website! Can you help me out Banks93? Thanks

I have snowtrackers on my 136 ATTAK, ive raced motocross most of my life, even won a Grand National Championship on a ATV so I think I probaply ride a little faster than most. If your after NO Darting and aggressive turning , I havent found anything better than snow trackers so far.

I actually mounted mine on Slp powder pros but they work same on a yamaha ski as long as your on the trail.

RIYAMAHA said:
Could not pull up any Snow Trackers on Powersports 1 website! Can you help me out Banks93? Thanks

I would just call them. They have them in the store. Ask for Alex or Rod and they can help you.

Back