• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SR Viper Hi-Flow Intake Kit

Thanks for the feedback. I sent my muffler to Allen and I am also gonna get the hi-flow intake but was a bit worried about the extra noise. As nos pro also mentioned the modded air box on my ol Apex was too loud IMO. It sounded good but it taxed the brain on long rides..lol
LOL, with few DBs extra from the Exhaust I dont think it will be an issue... but I was only hearing it standing next to it on the Dyno not riding... I think it will be fine :)

With a helmet on at the track, even with the sound of the exhaust bouncing off of the track surface, it's nothing compared to the RX1/Apex with filters. You might get a little bark off idle, but down the trail should be nothing but wind noise. My MBRP I had to lean my body over the side to even hear it going down the trail.

LOL, with few DBs extra from the Exhaust I dont think it will be an issue... but I was only hearing it standing next to it on the Dyno not riding... I think it will be fine :)
How about a pic of the dyno sheet. Please :jump:

My sled went up 400~500 RPM with no clutching changes. Before = 8,200~8,300, after I added the filters 8,700~8,800. I'll let Allen comment about the HP increase as he has the Dyno sheets.
--Buster696--

More intake kits are in stock and ready for shipment! If you've already placed an order, they will begin shipping on Friday again (as well as clutch kit orders)! See first page for more information.

Ulmer Racing
605-387-2833
Srxspec @ Gwtc.net

Man you guys that live close enough to actually take your sled to Ulmers are lucky.

More kits in stock and shipping again!

SR Viper Hi-Flow Intake Kit
Kit includes: 3 - billet adapters, 1 - radiator support, 3 - K&N filters, 3 - Prefilters, 2 - Breather Filters, 3 - Clamps

Retail price of $299.

You can call or email to get your name placed on a kit. 605-387-2833 or Srxspec@Gwtc.net

Do you think its a better set up then the excel cold air intake setup with just the billet horns. I have a full mbrp exhaust setup with weighted up stock clutches and no intake and I found big gains with the mbrp exhaust. Im wondering if I should go with the excel or the K&N setup. Where do I get the K&N setup?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ulmers racing sells them, I love mine, allot of guys say that they are noisy which I find to be the complete opposite, my sled has ulmers k&n intake, magnaflow can and big venom clutch kit and no fuel programmer yet and it stays with other vipers that have headers and fuel programmer's
IMG_20151227_095807565.jpg

Back