• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thinking of rebuilding a wrecked sled

Keith1962

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro XTX,OFT Relocator, Excell exhaust, Curve Skis, Excell wheels, Dupont Slides. Star Suspension. Hygear Billet rear shock and spring spacer. Air Box Mod. Clutch mods, Polished tunnel. Custom GPS mount. BOP Skid Plate. RSI handwarmers.
This one is available to me, looks like it needs a bulkhead to me. Could a bulkhead repair kit possibly do it for me?I'm new to the 4 stroke side.... but have been around sleds for years.
Photos

Attachments

• 19264975_1X.JPG
    19264975_1X.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 19264975_9X.JPG
    19264975_9X.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 132

Looks like the A arms will also need replacement. What can you get the sled for? You can pick up a good ready to ride copy of this sled for 2700 range so keep that in mind.

check barn of parts. I had similar problem and used the bulkhead repair kit. used a arm and no problem now with sled

check barn of parts. I had similar problem and used the bulkhead repair kit. used a arm and no problem now with sled

Jeff - was yours tweaked as bad as this one looks? Pictures don't tell the whole story but this one looks plain bent crooked.

I have a 2005 turbo rx1 with just over a 1000 miles on it that I'm going to part out.I just bought a drag chasis and going to use my motor and clutches in that.

Back