• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Totallyamaha/Yamaha 2017 Showcase

Anyone take a video of a Sidewinder running? I'm ordering Rtx le this week. I can't wait.
I need to hear it, as that is the only thing at this point that matters !
I need it to sound cool , like my Apex.
All the other important details have been covered .

Anyone take a video of a Sidewinder running? I'm ordering Rtx le this week. I can't wait.
Mine's not that great. Others did, including Tom I believe. I tried to upload, but it won't work. Actually, I thought the Viper they ran sounded tougher than the Sidewinder. In fairness, I think they said there were miles on the Viper vs zero on the sidewinder. Still sounded cool, though. Apex does have a unique sound. Miss my rx-1, though. It had filters and actually sounded "mean."

The Viper sounded really Kool. The turbos were quiet. Rob mentioned that you barely here them running while riding. Seems hard to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preview of the 2017Yamaha Snowmobiles at Yamaha Motor Corp in Pleasant Prairie WI
We had a great turnout today and it was great talking with everyone. I wish the weather was more in our favor though, but we will have to cut this a little short.
Once again Thank You to Yamaha and Thank you to all of you die-hard snowmobilers that came out no matter what the weather brought us.

IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1129.JPG
IMG_1128.JPG
IMG_1127.JPG
IMG_1126.JPG
IMG_1125.JPG
IMG_1124.JPG
IMG_1123.JPG
IMG_1122.JPG
IMG_1120.JPG
IMG_1119.JPG
IMG_1118.JPG
IMG_1117.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG
IMG_1115.JPG
IMG_1114.JPG
IMG_1113.JPG
IMG_1112.JPG
IMG_1111.JPG
IMG_1110.JPG

Great to see one and hear one run! Thanks. Who knew something with so much power could be so quiet. The track made more noise than the motor. Awesome!

Thanks to MrSled (Tom) for putting on a great showing.

For me, Shagman, BoostedNytro and my son to show up at 10am, talk with Wade West, Nick, Rob and Jon Jon.....see pretty much all of the new sleds, color options, get to hear the Sidewinder run, take apart some clutching and see how things have changed, I received a promotion package and a banner....very well worth my time and have to give everybody who was involved with putting this on a huge Thank You! This was a very rainy, cold Sunday that still went on, had a great turnout and was a huge success in my opinion.

Tom,
It was awesome! Also having Rob and Wade there was very cool! I'd like to thank you and them for organizing and doing this for us! I can't wait to see these sleds on the snow next winter!
Thanks again!

For me, Shagman, BoostedNytro and my son to show up at 10am, talk with Wade West, Nick, Rob and Jon Jon.....see pretty much all of the new sleds, color options, get to hear the Sidewinder run, take apart some clutching and see how things have changed, I received a promotion package and a banner....very well worth my time and have to give everybody who was involved with putting this on a huge Thank You! This was a very rainy, cold Sunday that still went on, had a great turnout and was a huge success in my opinion.

Your welcome Terry :)

I have to give a big Thank You to Nick ...he is always looking out to help Totallyamaha and its Members.

Last edited:
Thank you Tom and Yamaha it was a great time even with the rain. The sleds look and sound great. Cant wait to ride one. Nick, Rob, and Wade thank you for your time it was nice talking with you.

Tom,
It was awesome! Also having Rob and Wade there was very cool! I'd like to thank you and them for organizing and doing this for us! I can't wait to see these sleds on the snow next winter!
Thanks again!
Hey Farmer73...! I should have shown you some pics and videos while we were chatting towards the end of our day. Here's one...

Back