• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel shine

Damn, looks like a mirror! That is probably one of the best jobs I've seen.

And where did you get that tail light? I like that better than having the stock one in that location...

I'm at work and every time my phone rings with an email from TY I see more and more great looking sleds.

I've decided to posish my tunnel now because of these pictures. I'll post pictures.

Here's my skid. Gave a quick polish :bling to my rails ... ;)!

Attachments

• DSC00879.JPG
    DSC00879.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 163
I can't find any 800+ grit sand paper in any store in my area. Any ideas?

yamahas said:
I can't find any 800+ grit sand paper in any store in my area. Any ideas?

Canadian Tire is where I got mine...do you have a NAPA, Parts Source, Car Quest...any of those should have it, or try a local body shop.

My local canadian tire only had up to 600. Home depot had nothing but I dident expect them too. I'm off work tomorrow am so I'll drive around body shops and ask.

if you cant find any send me you mailing address and i'll mail you some sheets.

look in the yellow pages under autobody supplies... or something like that... I buy all my stuff from the local supplier here who supplies all the bodyshops in the area...

Or call a couple body shops and ask there where they buy from ...

RIKMAN said:

Wow. I like the idea of the bogies at the lower limiter strap mount. Have you had any seat time with that setup? How did it work? Looks like a good idea.

Shadow that's a great offer I really appreciate it, only as a last resort I'll make some phone calls and run around first. Thanks again

shine your sled

all you need is mothers metal polish and lots of cotton cloths oh and also a nice 8 way rotating buffer i used a "flex"

Attachments

• very shiny.jpg
    very shiny.jpg
    720.7 KB · Views: 103
LeeKo said:
RIKMAN said:

Wow. I like the idea of the bogies at the lower limiter strap mount. Have you had any seat time with that setup? How did it work? Looks like a good idea.

Got those from whalbros. Haven't ride it yet. Hope it will stop the inside track to hit the limiter straps as the hyfax wear off. ;)!

Back