• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Well I did it I bought a Viper!

Sasquatch

Lifetime Member
Website
www.dptc.com
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Yamaha's
Pretty Blue goes good in the snow, Has way to much toe out but my Grandson loves it!
IMG_0515a.jpg

Pretty Blue goes good in the snow, Has way to much toe out but my Grandson loves it!
Looks nice! Keep an open mind when it comes to sleds. My wife and I just went 35 miles chasing Polaris 2 strokes through the woods with our club. She asked me did we by the right sleds. She was impressed with the newer 2strokes not smoking her out. And their ergonomics. I of course told her that ours will last. And we have EPS. There were 26 sleds and we had the only Yamaha 4 strokes. One was a doo 1200. At 57 years young she was able to keep up with the young bucks. Of course once we got home she was feeling it Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I have the same sled. It works great when theres only an inch or two of snow. Fun little toy to mess around with when I can ride the big sled.

Took it for spin on the driveway not great top end but it is a viper ;] not bad in powder up to the top of the seat. Steering loose but my grandkid loves it anyway. Wouldn’t stop till it ran out of fuel

View attachment 144404
I have an a Blue version of that Sled I got for Xmas last year . Did you get an extra set of skis with Wheels in them ? I get more use out of this sled than my real one

I EXPECTED to see a DODGE Viper Charlie! Nice one lol!

I admit I was duped! Should stay off of here when I am lit. But I'll bet he was just toying with us!

How is the fit & finish? LOL

When I first noticed the heading of this thread I thought that someone had either hacked into 'Squatches TY account or that he had forgotten to take his meds.

Last edited:

Back