• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Exhaust (Nytro)

2008FxNytro said:
Little expensive but it is dual silencers

that was my thought too bit spendy...but it does sound ferrari-esque!

Im not going to bash him even though his airbox mod looks like he copied my mod (parts used) I post last year...in fact I think I turned him on to TY at the snow show in novi ....but hey more power to em...he's an advertiser now!

sj said:
2008FxNytro said:

Im not going to bash him even though his airbox mod looks like he copied my mod (parts used) I post last year...in fact I think I turned him on to TY at the snow show in novi ....but hey more power to em...he's an advertiser now!

What did you do for airbox mod??

idk if there is any advantage or not besies hey look a got dual exhaust on my nytro :Rockon:

They did a nice job, fits in there nice, only thing i dont really like is how far they come out the back but its not bad

2008FxNytro said:
sj said:
2008FxNytro said:

What did you do for airbox mod??

was on the apex box at the time....

09nytro24 said:
I had an MBRP before and liked it but like alot of you say, i'm not paying 800, 700, or even 600 for a silencer

If your just looking for a silencer hauck and excell both sell them for a believe 300 bucks. header pipe is around 500 or 550. 800 is for the whole system. Like i said if your just looking for a silencer you can get one for a few hundred.

2008FxNytro said:
SledFreak said:
2008FxNytro said:
SledFreak said:
2008FxNytro said:
All excells silencer is, is a bike pipe that he puts his tip on that says excell. The header pipe he makes. Not sure how cheap you can get the silencer for if you can find the one he uses. I believe its a muzzy pipe...

That's news to me... Aaron has told you this himself? I have seen a few Muzzy exhausts and they don't look like that.

I also looked at some muzzy pipes and cant quite find one that looks like it either but i Do know thats what he uses. I live fairly close and know the guy who delievers UPS to him. He has talked to him and get some info. Im sure he doesnt tell everyone this but i figured i would give out the info (SHHHHHH you didnt hear it from me lol)....but yes im told thats what he uses

Sure he's not using the Muzzy's on the Grizzly/Rhino 550/700 ATV's? He is a Yamaha dealer and does sell ATV's. Muzzy's work awesome on ATV's.

Or, he is just using the inside of the Muzzy and creating his own outter core? Seems like alot of work though... But maybe not....

Yea ive been to the shop a few times. my dealer went out of business so im looking for a new so i was gonna try him but didnt work out to well, but anyway, the guy i know who delivers there said he talked to him and he told him thats what he was using. its possible its just the core..i didnt get details on it. it wouldnt be that hard to use the core and just put a polished piece over it and his tip.

If it was a Muzzy, he still would have to do some modifying the outside and the length to make it fit each sled properly. His pieces fit exact..

What happen with him not being your dealer?

Guys, I hate to say but most of these silencers are mass production peices, if you don't believe me go to tradekey.com and search for sportbike silencers and you will find a ton of these pipes that are identical to the ones being sold by these companies, I'm not saying all of them are but the hauck and SB pipes look like they are and excell's is most likely someone elses pipe with his tip on them, this dosen't make any of them bad its just how business works, if these guys built everyone in-house you would be paying more then you are now for this stuff. JM2C

stopdropanroll said:
Guys, I hate to say but most of these silencers are mass production peices, if you don't believe me go to tradekey.com and search for sportbike silencers and you will find a ton of these pipes that are identical to the ones being sold by these companies, I'm not saying all of them are but the hauck and SB pipes look like they are and excell's is most likely someone elses pipe with his tip on them, this dosen't make any of them bad its just how business works, if these guys built everyone in-house you would be paying more then you are now for this stuff. JM2C

I wasnt indicating anything bad about any of them. Im sure most of them are just street bike pipes that are a standard length, and im sure the original muffler on the sleds are a standard length. Nothing wrong with that.

[What happen with him not being your dealer?[/quote]

Just a couple personal reasons that i didnt care for with him. He is a good guy overall. Nice dealership, seems to have a lot of stuff in stock. Just didnt care for a couple things...

I know what silencer I'd use..go to the thread I started...it will be a quality piece.

2008FxNytro said:
[What happen with him not being your dealer?

Just a couple personal reasons that i didnt care for with him. He is a good guy overall. Nice dealership, seems to have a lot of stuff in stock. Just didnt care for a couple things...[/quote]

I bet he'd like to know about those little things that bothered you....he's a good guy and cares about people being happy...you should let him know...maybe he can fix it..

Back